At Cosy Garden Rooms we are delighted to announce the introduction of several new customisable design features for our garden rooms in 2024.
We pride ourselves on being bespoke garden room designers, builders and manufacturers. We understand that each customer is unique and so are their preferences. With a commitment to bespoke designs, we can ensure that every garden room is a reflection of individual taste and lifestyle.
Now with even more options and choices we believe we are the most bespoke garden room designer and builder in the UK.
The new innovative, contemporary options include:
· Sedum Green Roofs
· Solar Panels
· Windows with Integral blinds
· Halo Lighting
· Slatted Interior Walls
· Wall mounted radiator
· Track Lighting
· Aluminium windows and doors
· Bespoke wall coverings and wall paper graphics
· Underfloor heating and air conditioning
1. Sedum Green Roof - a sedum roof provides a natural appearance that blends seamlessly with the surrounding landscape, making your garden room feel like a part of the environment. It also contributes to environmental sustainability by absorbing rainwater, reducing runoff and helping to prevent flooding. The plants on the roof also filter pollutants from the air, improving air quality.
2. Solar Panels - solar panels can be fitted to the roof. The roofs on many garden buildings are not strong enough, this is not the case with a building from Cosy Garden Rooms. The power generated by the solar panels can be fed directly to the garden room.
3. Recessed down lights and sockets – all sockets and spot lights are recessed. A quality finish and timeless elegance.
4. Integral blinds – windows and doors can be custom made to include blinds that are fitted between the glass. Due to their sealed nature, they remain moisture free and they will stay in pristine condition for many years. They are operated by a magnetic slider on the edge of the glass with sliding controls for vertical and tilt movement. They will never need to be cleaned.
5. Plain boarded ceilings, with no joining strips for improved aesthetics.
6. Bespoke feature walls, anything from cedar and slate to bespoke wall coverings and wall paper graphics. This can be a map of an area, a favourite football team or a photograph.
7. Black Track lights – for multi position lighting and a clean, modern look.
As standard our prices include:
· Design tailored to your needs
· Hand built to order
· Internal Security boarding
· Fully insulated floor, walls and ceiling
· Concrete base
· Fully decorated
· Electrics package
· Electric heating
· UPVC windows and doors
· Wide range of cladding options
· UK delivery and installation
To celebrate these new innovative garden room options and upgrades for 2024, we are offering 10% off all buildings in our January Sale with a confirmed installation date before the 30th April 2024.
If you would like to talk to us about a project or get a no obligation quote please contact Mark on 0115 7722715, firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp him directly on 07887505053.